5 Ways Of Yoga For Fertility Adriene
This could also be of interest to you: How to get rid of gas: exercises to help you
Fertility yoga is a varied series of yoga poses that focus on the pelvic area and circulation. This contributes to reducing stress levels and stress and removing various toxins in the body.
This type of yoga enhances fertility by:
- Stimulate blood flow to the uterus, hips, abdominal organs, and heart, which increases the stimulation of the reproductive system.
- It increases nutrient delivery and oxygen supply to the reproductive organs, which reduces vasoconstriction, and facilitates blood flow to the pelvic area.
- Regulating the endocrine system, which releases various hormones, including female hormones.
- It reduces the production of adrenaline hormones responsible for stress, which is among the main causes of infertility.
Learn more: Your guide to practicing yoga
These styles of yoga help boost fertility:
Bee Breathing Yoga
This yoga style calms the nerves around the brain and head, reducing tension, anger, and anxiety.
- Sit comfortably in a well-ventilated area, and keep your eyes closed.
- Close your ear openings with your thumb.
- Place your index finger above your eyebrows.
- Apply gentle pressure on either side of your nose with your other fingers.
- Breathe in and out deeply.
- Press gently on the ear openings, so you can hear a bee buzzing like a bee.
- Do not exercise if you have a severe ear infection.
- Just place your thumb on the ear holes, not the inside.
- Close your mouth while making a breath.
- Avoid pressure on your face.
This could also be of interest to you: Multi-function tension rope
Yoga to sit and lean forward
Stretching and bending helps relieve back, hips, and hamstring pain, stimulates the uterus and ovaries, and relieve stress and depression.
- Sit on the floor with your legs extended.
- Put your hands on the thighs.
- As you inhale, extend your arms straight and lift them over your head.
- As you exhale, keep your back straight and gradually bend forward as much as possible, holding your toes.
- Lift your head forward to touch your knees.
- Count five numbers while holding your breath in this position.
- Yoga For Fertility Adriene
- Return to the original position by raising your body, placing your hands on your thighs.
It is worth noting that you should avoid practicing this yoga style if you suffer from stomach ulcers, asthma, diarrhea, or sciatica.
Knee-to-Chest Bend Yoga
Staying in a seated position throughout the day can cause your thigh muscles to tighten, providing benefits in releasing your tension and strengthening the muscles in the genital area.
- Lie on your back, and extend your left leg straight onto the floor.
- Bend your right knee toward your chest, then interlock your hands around the top of the leg.
- Hold your breath for five seconds, then release for five minutes.
- Pull both knees toward your chest while keeping your legs pressed together, wrap your hands around the shins, inhale and exhale for five minutes.
- Yoga For Fertility Adriene
This could also be of interest to you: Yoga Exercise Ball: 25cm
Squatting helps strengthen the pelvic muscle and also gives your sex life a boost.
- Stand in a forward tilt position, with your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Keep your feet apart, and point your toes out.
- Bend your knees, lower your hips to the floor, and place your hands together in the center of the chest.
- You can use small towels or pillows under your feet for support.
- Stay in this position for 30 seconds, then slowly return to normal.
This pattern helps reduce stress and anxiety levels, which can often be the cause of poor fertility.
- Lie on your back, place your hands at your side, and open your legs.
- Lift your palms, then close your eyes.
- Inhale slowly, then hold your breath, exhaling slowly.
- Repeat for three to five minutes.
- Yoga For Fertility Adriene.
- Please do not fall asleep in this position, affecting the balance between relaxation and breathing patterns.