How to get rid of gas: exercises to help you
How to get rid of gas, Many people develop gases, which may accumulate inside the body, causing pain, so how is it possible to get rid of them?
Gas retention in the body may be one of the most annoying problems, and it also causes pain in the stomach area, but doing some exercise will help get rid of it.
How do I get rid of gas is a common question, and the answer lies with some simple yoga exercises, remember that you have to breathe well while practicing these exercises?
1- How to get rid of gas:
This exercise helps relax the muscles in the abdomen, thigh, and buttocks.
Do this exercise by:
- Lie on your back and lift your feet up
- Bend your knees and bring your feet to the stomach area
- Put your hands around your feet and tighten gently.
- Lift your neck to the chest or knee area.
This could also be of interest to you: How to get rid of gas: exercises to help you
In the beginning, when you join your knees to the abdominal area, we recommend that you stay in this position for 20 seconds, then increase it for one minute.
2- The position of the child
The baby pose helps relax both the lower back, the thigh, and the legs, and it also contributes to massaging the body’s internal organs.
Apply this exercise by following these steps:
- Sit on your knees and place your ass on your heels.
- Adjust your knees so they’re about as wide as the pelvis or a little more with the big toes touching.
- Now lower your upper body to the ground.
- You can either spread your hands up or place them on the floor with your side facing up.
- Let your belly fall between your feet and breathe deeply.
- How to get rid of gas
Repeat this exercise for five minutes, and you will feel better and release the trapped gases.
Learn more: Your guide to practicing yoga
3- Sitting and bending position(How to get rid of gas)
This pose improves digestion and relaxes the muscles of the body as a whole.
As for its steps, they are as follows:
- Sit on the floor and extend your feet in front of you.
- You can bend your knees a little, then return your toes.
- Place your hands on your body and bend forward.
- With each exhalation, try to bend more (How to get rid of gas).
Try to stay in this position for 3 minutes to get the most benefit possible.
4- The position of the happy child
The happy baby pose helps in stretching the area inside the thigh, and the lower back reduces tension and helps increase relaxation.
This pose is easy, and it can be applied by:
- Lie on the back, lift your feet, and bend the knees
- Hold your feet with your hands from the inside.
- Press your feet using your hands.
- How to get rid of gas
Stay in this position for a full minute.